Re: [O] Scientific papers related to Org-mode

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] Scientific papers related to Org-mode
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 13:30:22 -0400

Hi Karl,

I think the Org-mode manual is also citable.

@book{dominik10:_org_mode_refer_manual,
  author =       {Carsten Dominik},
  title =        {The \pkg{Org-Mode} 7 Reference Manual: Organize
                  Your Life with GNU Emacs},
  publisher =    {Network Theory},
  year =         2010,
  address =      {UK},
  note =         {with contributions by David O`Toole, Bastien Guerry,
                  Philip Rooke, Dan Davison, Eric Schulte, and Thomas
                  Dye}
}

Best,

--