[O] [babel] keep source code buffer open

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: [O] [babel] keep source code buffer open
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 23:58:49 +0900

Hi,
yep me again.
I find myself hitting C-' all the day long today and was wondering is
there a way to keep the source code buffer open instead of closing it
after pressing again C-'.
Now I need to do
* C-' open the source code buffer
* do my changed
* C-' close the buffer take over the changes
* C-c C-e d export as PDF after evaluation of all code blocks
* check the PDF
* start over again
All this comes with window splits and most of the time I hit C-s in
the wrong buffer because I am so used to it to save my changes to
files.

I would like to make changes in the code buffer and start e.g.
evaluation or exporting from within the source code buffer.

That is
* Press once C-'
* make my changes
* press C-c ?? to move all changes over into the org-mode buffer and
evaluate the source code block
or
* press C-c ?? to move all changes over into the org-mode buffer and
export the org-buffer
repeat

Is there any way to do this?

That's it for today... promise