Re: [O] org-yank improvement?

From: Thorsten
Subject: Re: [O] org-yank improvement?
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 16:02:22 +0200

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> writes:

>>> For what it is worth, I constantly use it.
>>>
>>> - Carsten
>>
>> Me too!
>
> Okay -- a great relief to know I can count on Carsten and you
> to help solve possible issues there!

I just posted a proposal how to activate org-indent conditional on the
sessions display-type, since the irritating behaviour I had only happens
in a console session, so I guess some overlays involved are only visible
in X11.

i must admit I never used org-indent since I prefer book-like headlines,
I only had the problem of an unvisible cursor when editing Worg pages
(probably in a console session without being aware of that fact).

--
cheers,
Thorsten