Re: [O] Ever used org-mode contrib packages?

From: Mike McLean
Subject: Re: [O] Ever used org-mode contrib packages?
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 15:54:21 -0400

On Wednesday, April 11, 2012, François Allisson wrote:
Hello,

I've just updated the index of contributed packages on Worg [1]. Have
a look, it is full of treasures...

I use org-collector pretty extensively for meeting workflows. I use concepts similar to Org Mode Tips for Team Management ( http://juanreyero.com/article/emacs/org-teams.html ) but without the custom code from it. Each meeting is a level 1 head in an org file dedicated to the team I am leading, I track meeting notes, tasks, etc. using normal org-mode features. I have a top-level task summary header that has a few sections that populate tables based on different criteria using org-collector. I circulate meeting notes as a PDF export via LaTeX limited to the task summary header and the most current meeting (using a no export tag on past/completed meetings so that they do not export).