Re: [O] layout org-babel menu WAS: About org-babel menu

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] layout org-babel menu WAS: About org-babel menu
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 08:45:17 -0400

[...]

[...]

> Hi Eric,
>
> Sorry to hear the test suite isn't working for you currently.  I know
> you've put a lot of work into it and have come to rely on it.
>
> It will be a few days before I find time to work with the autocompletion
> patch, but look forward to it and will get back to you with comments.
>
> All the best,
> Tom

Hi,

Thanks for your concern over the test suite.  I believe the problem is
that I've been trying to stick to the version of Org-mode included in
the Emacs24 pre-test, which has changed my load path and means that the
latest version of Org-mode and the test suite take extra care to load.

Since both Rainer and myself have run this successfully I've just pushed
it up to the main repo.  Please let me know if it causes any problems.

At some point in the next couple of weeks we should both flesh out the
language-specific header argument variables and document this new
auto-complete behavior (although I'm not sure where this documentation
should live).

Best,

--
Eric Schulte