Re: [O] Capturing to current file

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Capturing to current file
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 22:33:04 -0400

Charles <address@hidden> wrote:

> I thought that the manual states to capture a TODO to the current file
> use /C-0 (zero) then proceed with the capture. I use this frequently.
>
> Am I missing something in the question?

Probably not - I just didn't know about this method. It's not quite a
capture (no indirect buffer, no finalize) but that hardly matters. And
perhaps it also does what Samuel Wales asked about, since the template
can be inserted anywhere at all.

BTW, I only found this with C-h f org-capture, not in the manual.

Thanks for the pointer,
Nick