Re: [O] Possible bug in parsing / clarification of syntax

From: Simon Thum
Subject: Re: [O] Possible bug in parsing / clarification of syntax
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 20:38:18 +0200

Hi Bastien,

I have to revoke my earlier statement. The patch does _not_ remove the TODO_ line from the agenda. I see no change at all.

Cheers,

Simon

On 04/10/2012 07:31 PM, Bastien wrote:
Hi Simon,

Simon Thum<address@hidden>  writes:

I have found some irritating behaviour, potentially a bug. I have a block
agenda which goes like:

tags-todo "@home&TODO=\"TODO\"

and it displays a certain org line that reads

**** TODO_ state triggers

Can you try the following patch (against latest hotfix HEAD) and report?

Charles, can you let me know if this breaks anything in your usage of
`org-map-entries'?

David's original fix want to the right direction, except that we also
want to match "* TODO" as a headline.

Thanks for testing this quite heavily.