Re: [O] Yearly repeats on the agenda

From: SW
Subject: Re: [O] Yearly repeats on the agenda
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 10:28:36 +0000 (UTC)

Brian van den Broek <brian.van.den.broek <at> gmail.com> writes:

> 1) I believe org works much more happily if you don't include timestamps in
headlines.

This

*** New Year's Day
<2011-01-01 +1y>

does *not* include the timestamp in the agenda, yes.

However, timestamps are *not* included in the agenda from other entries which
*do* have timestamps in the headline.

I've tested with repeating timestamps, timestamps with times, timestamps
repeating with last year as the start date, and I cannot replicate this. I'll
post if I find anything further.