Re: [O] [bug] Remote durations are considered as fractions

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] Remote durations are considered as fractions
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 15:19:57 +0200

Hi Bastien,

Bastien wrote:
> "Sebastien Vauban" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Using the flag T does not help:
>>
>> | Planning  | 00:00:03 |
>> | Reporting | 00:00:09 |
>> #+TBLFM: @1$2=remote(hours-spent,@4$4);T
>
> This should work as expected now (with the "T" flag.)

I confirm this is now working as expected for both the "T" and the "t" flags:

- Using the flag T:

  | Planning  | 03:36:00 |
  | Reporting | 09:03:00 |
  #+TBLFM: @1$2=remote(hours-spent,@4$3);T::@2$2=remote(hours-spent,@8$3);T

- Using the flag t:

  | Planning  | 3.60 |
  | Reporting | 9.05 |
  #+TBLFM: @1$2=remote(hours-spent,@4$3);t::@2$2=remote(hours-spent,@8$3);t

Thanks!

BTW, *could we limit the format of "T" to H:MM*, instead of H:MM:SS? The first
case seems much more common, and the one used in all time clocking functions
of Org.

> Note that the conversion of 3:12 into 1:4 is independant of getting the
> remote references right when they are durations.
>
> | Test | 3:12 |
> #+TBLFM: @address@hidden
>
> Thanks for reporting this!

Wasn't aware of that. Thanks for mentioning.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban