Re: [O] Inverse matching with '/' in agenda view?

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] Inverse matching with '/' in agenda view?
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 16:44:44 +0200

Hi Gustav

2012/4/19 Gustav Wikström <address@hidden>:
> I'd like to follow this up with a feature request on inverse matching on
> '<', since the inverse of the tag-matching was resolved so fast ;)
>
> It would be neat to be able to hide categories in the agenda as well.

Is a resolve in the past enough fast? ;-)

commit bfe8ec1fceaee2d9c5bdf88c574720bebf2e7f7a
Author: Bastien Guerry <address@hidden>
Date:   Tue Apr 10 22:25:53 2012 +0200

    org-agenda.el: Fix inconsistency in `org-agenda-filter-apply' for
category filters.

    * org-agenda.el (org-agenda-filter-make-matcher)
    (org-agenda-filter-apply): Allow filtering entries out by
    category.  Using `C-u <' from the agenda view will redisplay
    the agenda without entries from categories of the current
    line.

    Thanks to John Wiegley for pointing this out.

Michael