Re: [O] HTML slides

From: Dov Grobgeld
Subject: Re: [O] HTML slides
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 22:38:48 +0300

There is also https://github.com/dov/org-slidy , which I wrote since I like to be able to scroll my slides which S5 does not allow. It would be even cooler to create a package for creating HTML5 slideshows straight from org-mode, e.g. like http://slides.html5rocks.com/#table-of-contents or http://imakewebthings.com/deck.js .

Regards,
Dov