Re: [O] More than one column view in a file

From: Johnny
Subject: Re: [O] More than one column view in a file
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 23:10:30 +0100

"Sebastien Vauban" <address@hidden> writes:

> Bastien wrote:
>> "Sebastien Vauban" <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> I'd like to have a couple of different (column) views in my Org file
>>
>> This is currently not possible and would require a lot of work.

This is something I have been looking for as well and it would be a
great feature, if someone feels the inspiration to work on it! However,
I went on to use different specification lines and choosing the one to
use by commenting the ones not to use. This is a reasonable work around
until I learn enough lisp to change it. :)

> A pity, but I completely conceive it was not clear that it could have be more
> promising this way (using the columns definition of the caller tree, not the
> callee one).

?

Regards,

Johnny