Re: [O] Makefile restructuring

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Makefile restructuring
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 21:17:02 +0200

Samuel Wales writes:
> On 2012-04-21, Achim Gratz <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Did you update to the latest version on master before trying?
>
> Yes.

Then what exactly happens when you do "make oldorg"?  If that is trying
to make the PDF, I don't understand what is going on or you may have
some local changes that you forgot to indicate.

> I should say that it's not critical that I get the old way working,
> and I might even have a way to build info files manually in principle,
> but it might help others if this new makefile scheme works more
> smoothly.

That's why I'm asking if things are working for you now.  If you have a
local.mk, please post it's contents (or send it just to me if you don't
want to post to the list).

Regards,
Achim.