Re: [O] Makefile restructuring

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Makefile restructuring
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 08:34:18 +0200

Samuel Wales writes:
> "make cleanall" still has the pdf errors.  Perhaps you don't need that
> anymore even for oldorg.

You don't need cleanall anymore, but that's nevertheless a bug.  Fixed.

> "make oldorg" compiles but still has the info error.

I've added a customization for specifying which (if any) documentation
should be made by default.  If you set

ORG_MAKE_DOC = info

in local.mk, then you can use all the convenience targets (like update
or up2) without the need for texi2pdf.

Please check again when Bastien has applied those changes to master.

Regards,
Achim.