Re: [O] Change example timestamps to not occur in headlines

From: Brian van den Broek
Subject: Re: [O] Change example timestamps to not occur in headlines
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 14:44:28 +0200

On 23 Apr 2012 12:15, "Bastien" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Samuel,
>
> Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:

> > Does this advice apply any more?
>
> Yes it does.
>
> > Perhaps it shoudl be removed.
>
> So no... let's stick to the current version of the manual.

Hi Bastien and all,

I agree that the discouragement of timestamps in headlines should remain in the docs.

But I still do think the docs examples should be changed to comply with that advice. I tried twice to send a patch, yet failed to do so in a manner recognized by patchwork. I *think* I know how now, but elected not to send a third attempt. Should I send it once again?

Best,

Brian vdB