[O] What does prefix argument do to org-goto (C-c C-j)

From: John Hendy
Subject: [O] What does prefix argument do to org-goto (C-c C-j)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 12:24:21 -0500

Per Bastien's request (well, org-mode on G+), I'm reproducing my question here.

After watching a bug reproduction video which mentioned using
org-goto, C-u C-c C-j, I wondered what C-u did.[1] I couldn't find it
in the manual. It doesn't move the cursor as you type (isearch off?)
and doesn't bring up the various hints in the minibuffer that happens
with C-c C-j alone.

[1] https://plus.google.com/u/0/102778904320752967064/posts/ekYHxqdpT4a

Thanks,
John