[O] Small grammar tweaks in export sections of org.texi

From: Brian van den Broek
Subject: [O] Small grammar tweaks in export sections of org.texi
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 18:10:35 +0200

Hi all,

The attached patch provides a number of minor (and pedantic, I suppose) grammar
tweaks to doc/org.texi.

I've labelled it a TINYCHANGE. I am not sure of the exact bounds of what can
count as a tiny change, but all this does is insert `a', `an' and `in' in a
number of places in the docs.

I've quite a few other typo corrections / phrasing improvements I could make to
the docs, but I cannot presently sign the FSF papers. (I am on leave, living
abroad for the year, and won't be able to get my employer's sign-off until I
return home.) I'd appreciate being told if further documentation patches can be
accepted in these circumstances. If they cannot, I will have to wait until I
can address the FSF papers issue with my employer.

Thanks and best,

Brian vdB

PS Here's hoping I *have* sorted out how to get this through to patchwork :-)