[O] LaTeX-export to ACM SIG Proceedings format

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] LaTeX-export to ACM SIG Proceedings format
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:08:53 +0200

Hi!

For a short demo at a conference I tried to configure Org-mode LaTeX
export to generate a tex file which complies to the ACM SIG
Proceedings format[1].

The tutorial on [2] is great but unfortunately, I could not achieve
several things :-(

Maybe it might be a cool idea to work on this template together and
publish it on Worg? I can imagine that several people are trying to
meet those ACM template requirements ...

If not, I can summarize each problem I faced one by one if you are
interested: overruling \author{}, modifying \maketitle,
abstract-environment not working, bibtex not working, «#+name:
setup»-settings not working, ... and I did not even get started
working on the content :-)

  1. http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates
  2. http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.html
--