Re: [O] Question about adding to inherited properties

From: Bill Wishon
Subject: Re: [O] Question about adding to inherited properties
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 19:13:04 -0700

I think I fixed the problem, but in reading up on how to contribute I haven't gotten git setup yet or the FSF contribution form done.  Should I do that first before sharing the patch with the group?

Meanwhile is there some sort of test suite to ensure contributions don't break existing features?

~>Bill