Re: [O] Google Summer of Code -- 3 Org projects for our first participat

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Google Summer of Code -- 3 Org projects for our first participation!
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 10:19:00 +0200

Hi Rasmus,

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> This could be huge.
>
> Would the `final' code be part of Org or Git-upstream?

It will land in the UTILITIES/ directory of Org distribution
and be available for download on orgmode.org, with docs on Worg.

It will certainly be tested then used in the Worg git repo.

And Github users who maintain a README using Org will surely
appreciate such a tool.

> I am guessing the latter for robustness.

It might be a good candidate for the git contrib directory,
let's see.

--
 Bastien