Re: [O] missing autoloads / (void-variable org-version)

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] missing autoloads / (void-variable org-version)
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 18:14:47 +0200

Martyn Jago writes:
> As an aside, I haven't used MS windows for some two years (using OS X
> and Linux), but this will change shortly as my next project will require
> a working Windows system with MSys. I could certainly document the setup
> of Org-mode including functioning tests etc. on a line-by-line basis if
> it will help.

This simply works with minimal setup which I already posted here.  If
you want to go with MSys, consider using the MSys-Git netinstall
version, since it comes with all the development tools you need.  The
standalone Git for Windows doesn't have make and some other stuff you
need for the documentation.  If you're serious about working on Windows
you should probably just install Cygwin.

Regards,
Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: