Re: [O] missing autoloads / (void-variable org-version)

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] missing autoloads / (void-variable org-version)
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 21:03:47 +0200

Bastien writes:
> There is a fix that makes the new Makefile compatible with everyone's
> configuration *without* requiring to add the version number directly in
> the org.el file.  I'm discussing it with Achim and will commit it as
> soon as possible.

Towards that end, I can test Emacs23 and Emacs24 on Linux.  Anyone still
using XEmacs and willing to check that everything keeps working there?
It's pretty difficult to even check the documentation for it when you
don't have it installed... and there are certainly differences in some
areas we'd need to poke around in that even I know.

Regards,
Achim.