Re: [O] do sh source blocks ignore args? [7.8.09]

From: Neil Best
Subject: Re: [O] do sh source blocks ignore args? [7.8.09]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 16:16:53 -0500

Org-mode version 7.8.09

How could this be?

I ran it in a separate, minimally configured Emacs and got the good
behavior, so org-version must be lying somehow or else not all of the
functions were redefined when I upgraded.  I thought a reload
uncompiled would take care of this.  I'll restart emacs and try it
again.  Thanks for the sanity check.