Re: [O] missing autoloads / (void-variable org-version)

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] missing autoloads / (void-variable org-version)
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 15:04:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sébastien,

"Sebastien Vauban"
<address@hidden> writes:

> You think that everything related to the Test package would have been loaded
> correctly. Not the case, "obviously"...

More precisely: it has been _loaded_ correctly (i.e. it is in the load
path), but the functions have been _autoloaded_ from a previous package.
Looking for the package from the autoloaded function will point at the
first matching package in load-path, which might not be the one from
which functions have been autoloaded...

Yep, it took me a while to understand it, so this email is a tribute to
Achim's patience :)

> Are we on the same wavelength?

I think we are.

--