Re: [O] defining a clocktable in a capture template with absolute timesp

From: Ippei FURUHASHI
Subject: Re: [O] defining a clocktable in a capture template with absolute timespan computed relative to today
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 12:52:27 +0900

Hi Brian,

Brian van den Broek <address@hidden> writes:
> how to add 1 day to the return value of (current-time).

This hard coding is out of org-mode range,

#+BEGIN_SRC elisp
(format-time-string "%Y-%m-%d" (time-add (current-time) (seconds-to-time (* 24
60 60))))
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
: 2012-04-28

where the current-time is:

#+BEGIN_SRC elisp
(format-time-string "%Y-%m-%d" (current-time))
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
: 2012-04-27

> I've been experimenting with a new means of using org to plan my day at
> the outset and, at the end of it, to easily review how close I have come
> to accomplishing what I planned.
I'm very interested. How do you compare your plan with results?

HTH,
IP