Re: [O] [babel] hide inline source code blocks by results

From: Eric Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] hide inline source code blocks by results
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 22:55:29 +0930

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> I think both this and Torsten's original idea would both be nice
> options.  Preferably the final solution would subsume either use case.
> Unfortunately either implementation would require a fairly significant
> amount of work on the inline source block system, work which I
> unfortunately do not have time for at the moment (although I'm happy to
> help if anyone else wants to jump into the code).

Understood!!  You don't have to tell me about finite time resources :(
But it *is* nice to ponder new syntax for org :-) I even started
thinking of other link type syntax:

 [[inline:octave("3*x+5")]]
 [[call:f(5)]]
 etc.

It's fun.

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.1.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.8.09 (release_7.8.09-392-ge02226 @