Re: [O] Org referring to Gnus mail

From: Wes Hardaker
Subject: Re: [O] Org referring to Gnus mail
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 15:32:18 -0700

François Pinard <address@hidden> writes:

> Now, I just have to be careful enough to remember to use "Q" instead of
> "q"!  When flying around between Emacs buffers and duties, one may get
> distracted and forget.  Besides, fast key typing too often comes from
> the spinal chord rather than the brain! ☺

The other option is to teach gnus that read doesn't mean "hide from me".

I have some groups that display read-mail for me, and require I expire
the articles before they're deleted.  EG, my inbox.  Other groups "read"
means "don't show me again".  Like my orgmode group, for example, has
auto-expire set to be true.
--
Wes Hardaker
My Pictures:  http://capturedonearth.com/