Re: [O] "Bad" interaction between flyspell and org-mode with latest Emac

From: Vladimir Lomov
Subject: Re: [O] "Bad" interaction between flyspell and org-mode with latest Emacs
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 11:44:20 +0900

Hello Bastien,
** Bastien [2012-04-27 23:49:06 +0200]:

> Hello Vladimir,

> I can't reproduce the problem you describe, but maybe I misunderstood
> some of the steps... if you can, please describe a reproducible recipe.
> Also mention Org's version explicitely.

> I'm not using flyspell regularily, only for testing, so perhaps
> others will have more helpful answers!

It took me awhile to prepare minimal example.

Emacs: bzr revno 108056
org-mode: 7.8.09-413-g21e24f @ /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install.el

The same example file (~example.org~) and the same procecure to get
"strange" behavior (I don't know how to explain it more precisely than
that: run =C-c '= in src block, enter new line and immediately run =C-c
'= again), but now there is not message in echo area about 'flyspell'.

I prepared ~debug.el~ to run Emacs:
$ emacs -Q -l ~/tmp/debug.el

#+name: debug.el
#+begin_src elisp
(setq load-path (cons "/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org" load-path))

(custom-set-variables
  '(show-paren-mode t)
)

(require 'org-install)
#+end_src

Again, it is rather hard to catch this, once I run the sequence of
commands and seems it is ok, but next time it hangs (I run emacs in
cgroup controlled environment with switched off swap so emacs is killed
when memory is exhausted)

Revno 108011 is ok with this example.

P.S. There is similar bug report already (bug#11351), I posted my
original message there, but now I not sure if it is the same problem.

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
Usage: fortune -P [-f] -a [xsz] Q: file [rKe9] -v6[+] file1 ...