Re: [O] "Bad" interaction between flyspell and org-mode with latest Emac

From: Vladimir Lomov
Subject: Re: [O] "Bad" interaction between flyspell and org-mode with latest Emacs
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 19:47:14 +0900

Hello,
** Bastien [2012-04-29 11:31:10 +0200]:

> Hi Vladimir,

> Vladimir Lomov <address@hidden> writes:

>> Emacs: bzr revno 108056
>> org-mode: 7.8.09-413-g21e24f @ /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install.el

>> The same example file (~example.org~) and the same procecure to get
>> "strange" behavior (I don't know how to explain it more precisely than
>> that: run =C-c '= in src block, enter new line and immediately run =C-c
>> '= again), but now there is not message in echo area about 'flyspell'.

> [...]

>> Revno 108011 is ok with this example.

> So a more recent Emacs does not have this problem?

Well, may be I said it too obscure, it is ok for revno <= 108011, but >=
10812 have problem.

> Anyway, looks like it's more related to Emacs than to Org anyway...
> I'm putting this out of my radar, maybe others might help.  Sorry!

I've already reported on bug#11351 (seems bug#9642 somehow related with
this issue), but I'm not confident that it is the same issue. I'll send
my reply to that thread.

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
Fashions have done more harm than revolutions.
                -- Victor Hugo