[O] Habit tracking and table data

From: Steinar Bang
Subject: [O] Habit tracking and table data
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:08:13 +0200

I'm logging my bicycling to work using org habit tracking.  I'm using a
comment to track the time and distance (and average speed).  It would
have been nice if the habit tracking could have used a table for this.

I have googled for something similar to this but not found it.  Has
anyone else done something similar?  Does any of the org gurus have any
idea of a different way I could accomplish this?

Thanks!

- Steinar