[O] fill-paragraph: wrong behaviour after latex-environments

From: Benjamin Motz
Subject: [O] fill-paragraph: wrong behaviour after latex-environments
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 14:57:36 +0200

Hi,

invoking fill-paragraph on the following org-code will delete the
newline after \end{equation}:

The relation
\begin{equation}
E=mc^2
\end{equation}
won't be further discussed here.

This behaviour is undesirable because it makes the org-text less
readable. Also, when adding '%' after \end{equation}, newline is still
being deleted by fill-paragraph (and the text after '%' won't be
exported e.g. by latex-export).

Is there a workaround or can someone point me to the location where I
can fix/change this behaviour?

Thanks, Benjamin