Re: [O] Auto-fill-mode with code sections

From: Ken Williams
Subject: Re: [O] Auto-fill-mode with code sections
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 17:00:46 -0500

Ping - I'm still interested in this, if anyone has any recommendations.  Thanks.

 -Ken

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of any kind is strictly
via reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.