Re: [O] Auto-fill-mode with code sections

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Auto-fill-mode with code sections
Date: Sat, 05 May 2012 08:17:07 +0200

Hi Charles,

address@hidden writes:

> It fills normal text, but leaves src blocks alone.
>
> Maybe add something to one of the org-mode hooks ?

`org-auto-fill-function' already exists in the code, adding
a new function with the same name would confuse things.

I patched the current `org-auto-fill-function' so that, when
̀org-src-prevent-auto-filling' is non-nil, no auto-fill happens
in src blocks.

The new option defaults to nil so that people are not surprised
when ̀auto-fill-mode' is enable and does not happen *everywhere*
in Org buffers.

Thanks to Ken Williams for the request and to you for your
suggestion!

--
 Bastien