[O] org-agenda-custom-commands with org-agenda-clockreport-mode somewhat

From: Gaizka
Subject: [O] org-agenda-custom-commands with org-agenda-clockreport-mode somewhat broken?
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 12:30:40 +0200

Hi there!

I have these custom agendas in my org-agenda-custom-commands variable:

              ("w" . "Work Related")
              ("w1" "Test ok report"
               ((agenda "" (
                            (org-agenda-clockreport-mode t)
                            ))))

              ("w2" "Test broken report" agenda ""
               (
                (org-agenda-clockreport-mode t)
                ))

Aren't these custom agendas supposed to work the same?

If I press C-a w 1, the agenda buffer displays the clock report.

If I press C-a w 2, the agenda buffer *does not* display the clock report.
But if i press 'r', the agenda gets rebuilt and *then it does display the clock
report*

I don't know if this is a bug in org-mode, or I was configuring it wrongly, I
just wanted to let you know.

Thanks a lot for org-mode, it has help me so much in getting my life ordered!!

-- Gaizka