Re: [O] New exporter and subscripts

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: Re: [O] New exporter and subscripts
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 12:50:28 +0200

Hi Nicolas,

thanks once more for the prompt reaction!

>> #+TITLE: Test subscripts
>>
>> * Test
>> Hi all,
>>
>> there seems to be a problem with the option above in the new
>> exporter, as this_o is exported as subscript for me.
>
> I tried various values for `org-export-with-sub-superscripts' and
> `org-use-sub-superscripts' but I couldn't reproduce it.
>
> Is you Org version recent? Does it happens on every back-end?

Just did a fresh git pull before reporting:
,----
| commit cbc1c03680e7d5dd24477c090ade15f90f6314e4
| Author: Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden>
| Date:   Mon May 7 08:53:09 2012 +0200
|
|     org-element: Allow targets in a few more places
|
|     * contrib/lisp/org-element.el (org-element-object-restrictions): Allow
|       targets in a few more places.
`----

I only tried tex and odt.  odt is fine.

The LaTeX file looks like this:
,----
| [...]                                                        |
| \begin{document}                                             |
|                                                              |
| \maketitle                                                   |
| \tableofcontents                                             |
| \vspace*{1cm}                                                |
|                                                              |
|                                                              |
| \section{Test}                                               |
| \label{sec-1}                                                |
| Hi all,                                                      |
|                                                              |
| there seems to be a problem with the option above in the new |
| exporter, as this_o is exported as subscript for me.         |
|                                                              |
| Cheers,                                                      |
| Andreas                                                      |
| % Generated by Org mode 7.8.09 in Emacs 24.1.50.1.           |
| \end{document}                                               |
`----

I think I should see a this\_o here?

Regards,
Andreas

PS: I have some more difficulties with the new exporter.  But I guess
I better wait before posting them as well.