[O] How to apply multiple TBLFM rules?

From: Michael Hannon
Subject: [O] How to apply multiple TBLFM rules?
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 15:00:54 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings.  I'm having difficulty applying multiple formula expressions to an
Org-mode table.  For example, if I start with:

    #+TBLNAME: test
    | 1 | 2 |     |
    | 4 | 5 |     |
    | 7 | 8 |  9 |
    #+TBLFM: @1$3='(+ 10 7)
    #+TBLFM: @2$3='(+ 11 9)

and then position the cursor on the first TBLFM line and hit C-c C-c, I get:

    #+TBLNAME: test
    | 1 | 2 | 17 |
    | 4 | 5 |      |
    | 7 | 8 |  9  |
    #+TBLFM: @1$3='(+ 10 7)
    #+TBLFM: @2$3='(+ 11 9)

I thought that doing this should apply all the formulas, but evidently that's
not the case.  In any event, If I then position the cursor on the second TBLFM
line, I get no response whatsoever.

If I reverse the order of the two TBLFM lines, I get the '20' inserted in the
appropriate place, but the '17' doesn't appear.

BTW, I've tried doing this with formula debugging turned on (C-{), but that
hasn't provided any information that I've been able to use.

What am I doing wrong?  (Some details of my configuration are appended.)

Thanks,

-- Mike

$ emacs --version
GNU Emacs 23.3.1

Org-mode version 7.8.09 (release_7.8.09-390-gfb7ebd ...

$ uname -a
Linux <my-computer-name> 3.3.4-3.fc16.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu May 3 14:46:44 UTC 2012
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux