Re: [O] In-line code and fonts

From: Neil Smithline
Subject: Re: [O] In-line code and fonts
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 23:35:12 -0400

It is not really an Org Mode solution but, if HTML is an acceptable output format, I would imagine that you can concoct some CSS to make the HTML look the way you want it to.

You can add CSS via the `style' keyword. It can go in projects (see Info section 13.3.1,2) or in the file itself (see 12.5.9).

While I think that using CSS is a nasty hack and would consider this a bug or missing feature if you can't fix it within Org, if the nasty hack allows you to get your work done...

Neil Smithline
http://www.neilsmithline.com
Proud GNU Emacs user since 1986, v. 18.24.