Re: [O] HTML export of inline tasks

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] HTML export of inline tasks
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 10:34:04 +0930

Manish <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> Thanks for looking, Eric.  I think that setting is pretty much the
> default.  Following note from the source file and a look at

Yes, I doubt I changed much for the HTML.  I did customise the latex
export however to use margin notes etc.

> Out of curiosity I tried ODT export and that produces weird results for
> inlinetasks. Does it work for you?

Sorry, haven't tried inline tasks export to ODT.

With the new export engine, maybe the inline task export can be
generalised to give the functionality you need?

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.1.50.1
: using Org release_7.8.09-544-g505cc7