Re: [O] indentation in html export?

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: [O] indentation in html export?
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 07:57:08 -0400

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 12:57 AM, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
Matt Price <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi everyone,
>
> once again hoping for some collective wisdom.  I'm tyring to get into the
> habit of storing all my lecture notes online in HTML.  However, I miss the
> clean look of indented text that org-mode + emacs gives me.  Does anyone
> have a set of CSS rules or other hacks to get exported HTML to indent in
> the way that org-indent-mode allows us to do in emacs itself?
>
> Thanks very much!
> Matt

You could check out the rather /silly/ CSS file I am currently using for
my web pages, based on a retro-look with monospace font and org like
appearance.  The style file is at

 http://www.homepages.ucl.ac.uk/~ucecesf/console.css

This style was borrowed from one by Thomas Parslow (see comments in the
above file).

ah, that's totally fun! I had already taken care of indents by just adding a margin to every container class (duh), but I love the way yours looks, I've adopted it...