Re: [O] Feedback on org-collector Worg page

From: Mike McLean
Subject: Re: [O] Feedback on org-collector Worg page
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 16:38:14 -0400

On May 11, 2012, at 4:41 PM, Eric Schulte wrote:

> John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I'm happy to do the updating that might come out of these comments.

Eric and John

I use org-collector in quite a few places in my daily setup. I can't say thank
you enough for creating it (Eric) and helping the Worg documentation can only
increase the interest in this cool add on. John, if there is anything I can do
to help, please let me know. I typically run 1-2 days behind on the Org-Mode
mailing list, but will see direct emails to me.

Mike