Re: [O] Possible bug in parsing / clarification of syntax

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Possible bug in parsing / clarification of syntax
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 12:52:14 -0400

Simon Thum <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Bastien,
>
> I have not checked master but on maint it still exists. Do you need
> any more details to reproduce?

AFAICT, origin/maint is behind origin/master by 512 commits (ymmv depending
on when the last update happened):

$ git log --oneline origin/maint --not origin/master
$ git log --oneline origin/master --not origin/maint | wc -l
512

so I think you'd better check master: main seems way out of date - is it
even used at this point?

Nick