Re: [O] Inline LaTeX fragments in emacs buffer

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [O] Inline LaTeX fragments in emacs buffer
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 14:55:11 -0300

org-preview-latex-fragment is really great but what is even better is that
it also works outside org-mode! This makes my life a lot easier.

I set "C-c P" as a global key-binding for org-preview-latex-fragment and
"C-c p" to org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c. Then I can preview equations all equations in
ANY buffer with "C-u C-u C-c P". It's great to write equations in comments
of some programming buffer (no matter which programming language) and being
able to render the equations right there.

--
Darlan