[O] PDF file was not produced! Too deeply nested!??

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: [O] PDF file was not produced! Too deeply nested!??
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 14:35:28 +0200

Hello,

With the following Org-Beamer ECM, I've got a "too deeply nested" error.

#+TITLE:     PDF file was not produced!
#+AUTHOR:    Seb Vauban
#+DATE:      2012-05-14
#+Time-stamp: <2012-05-14 Mon 14:32 Fabrice on MEDIACENTER>

#+LaTeX_CLASS: beamer
#+LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [presentation,t]
#+BEAMER_HEADER_EXTRA: \usetheme{default}\usecolortheme{default}
#+BEAMER_FRAME_LEVEL: 1

* Action plan

** Iterations on architecture

- 2-tier
  + Fat client
  + MySQL DB

- 2-tier vers 3-tier
  + Analysis of the separation
    * What logic at which place?
    * Which data, where?
  + Impact on performance

** Iterations on ...

On http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=toodeep, they say:

   "LaTeX keeps track of the nesting of one list inside another. There is a
    set of list formatting parameters built-in for application to each of the
    list nesting levels; the parameters determine indentation, item
    separation, and so on. The list environment (the basis for list
    environments like itemize and enumerate) "knows" there are only 6 of these
    sets."

But, here, I only have 4 indentation levels (the level 2 "Iterations on
architecture" being an item as well, as BEAMER_FRAME_LEVEL is 1).

If I remove:

    * What logic at which place?
    * Which data, where?

then I only have 3 levels, and everything compiles right.

But with that 4-th level (far from 6!), the compilation simply ends in error.

Anyone understanding why this happens?

Best regards,
  Seb

--