Re: [O] Edit Links

From: SW
Subject: Re: [O] Edit Links
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 14:48:24 +0000 (UTC)

Nick Dokos <nicholas.dokos <at> hp.com> writes:

> o ``C-c C-l'' is an org-mode keybinding to org-insert-link: it takes the
>   saved information that org-store-link squirreled away and creates a
>   link at your current location.

Apologies. Yes, I am inserting a link with ``C-c C-l``, navigating to the file
and then entering a description. When navigating to the file, autocompletion
with ``TAB`` works.

My query relates to editing that link, if, for example, I have moved the file in
points to. Moving over the link and pressing ``C-c C-l`` again opens the
mini-buffer populated with "file:/home/user/example.txt". However, when editing
this link now, there is no autocompletion with ``TAB``.