Re: [O] Unable to 'make oldorg'

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Unable to 'make oldorg'
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 20:32:36 +0200

Greg Lucas writes:
> I believe the problem is a recent change to targets.mk that made "doc"
> a prerequisite to "compile". I'm not familiar enough with this build
> to understand the reason for this change or propose an alternative
> that would keep "oldorg" working as before.

I've already sent a patch to Bastien earlier today to remove this
dependency as this change wasn't doing what intended anyway.

That said, you can tell what documentation to make by setting the
variable ORG_MAKE_DOC, preferrably in local.mk.  If local.mk isn't
existing, the first run of make will create a template that has an
example of this to just make the info documentation.

Regards,
Achim.