[O] Org-mode repeating tasks issue

From: c b
Subject: [O] Org-mode repeating tasks issue
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 17:41:47 -0700

Hi,

I have been using org-mode with emacs(23) for about a year now and love it.

However, sometime in the last couple of weeks, I did a git pull  on the master branch (and I redid the same today) and noticed that my recurring tasks are broken.

E.g.

I have a task

** TODO Pay Creditcard bill
   DEADLINE: <2012-05-15 Tue +1m -7d>

and when I marked it done, it changed state to DONE
** DONE Pay Creditcard bill
   CLOSED: [2012-05-18 Fri 22:13] DEADLINE: <2012-05-15 Tue +1m -7d>

I have been trying to figure out what went wrong, but am clueless. Any pointers on what might be wrong, would be appreaciated.

The "org-todo-repeat-to-state" variable in my setup is not set (i.e. it is the default)

Thanks,

c.b