[O] Refiling Issue

From: Stephen Nelson-Smith
Subject: [O] Refiling Issue
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 10:56:29 +0100

Hi,

I have notes from mobile.org appearing in ~/org/from-mobile.org

I try to refile them under a headline in my gtd.org, which is listed
as an agenda file.

However, when I do C-c C-w I don't see any options for refiling other
than under other headlines in the from-mobile.org.

The relevant sections of my .emacs file are:

'(org-agenda-files (quote ("~/Dropbox/GTD/gtd.org")))
(setq org-refile-targets (quote ((nil :maxlevel . 9)
                                 (org-agenda-files :maxlevel . 9))))
(setq org-refile-use-outline-path t)
(setq org-outline-path-complete-in-steps nil)
(setq org-refile-allow-creating-parent-nodes (quote confirm))
(setq org-completion-use-ido t)
(setq ido-everywhere t)
(setq ido-max-directory-size 100000)
(ido-mode (quote both))