Re: [O] source code folding

From: Memnon Anon
Subject: Re: [O] source code folding
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 16:25:08 +0000 (UTC)

Puneeth Chaganti <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm not sure there's such a short cut, but you can define one for yourself.
>
> A simple function (without any sort of error checking) like the one
> below can be bound to a key-binding of your choice.

> (defun my/collapse-src-block ()
>   "Collapses a source block when called from inside a block."
>   (interactive)
>   (org-babel-goto-src-block-head)
>   (org-cycle))

org-narrow-to-block should do it when modified slightly:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
(defun my-org-toggle-current-block ()
  "Un-/Collapses a block when called from inside a block."
  (interactive)
    (let* ((case-fold-search t)
           (blockp (org-between-regexps-p "^[ \t]*#\\+begin_.*"
    (if (not blockp)
        (message "Not in a block")
      (goto-char (car blockp))
      (org-cycle))))