Re: [O] [babel, patch] ob-octave does not catch EOE from matlabShell on

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] [babel, patch] ob-octave does not catch EOE from matlabShell on MS Windows
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 20:23:55 +0200

Eric Schulte writes:
> Thanks for sending along the patch and the variable re-definition.  If I
> understand correctly then the patch should be applied for any system,
> but the variable definition need only be applied on windows systems.  Is
> that correct?

The variable re-definition seems to be be needed for matlab-shell, I
don't know if that would be restricted to Windows.

> Can anyone confirm that matlab/octave code blocks are still functional
> on a GNU/Linux machine after the above patch and redefinition have been
> applied?  I do not use octave/matlab myself and can't verify this.

The octave tests still pass on openSUSE with the patch applied along
with all the other tests (except R, since I'm missing ESS).

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: