Re: [O] List all habits with consistency graph

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: Re: [O] List all habits with consistency graph
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 22:03:08 -0500

Max Mikhanosha <address@hidden> writes:

> I implemented the above functionality, and pushed it to master. There
> is new customization variable `org-habit-show-all-today' which when
> set to t, will show all habits (even if they are scheduled for the
> future) on today's agenda.

This will come in handy for custom agenda commands. (I had been relying
on a weekly view to see most habits.)

> In fact I kind of like it, so wondering maybe it should be made `t' by
> default?

Please keep the default nil. For new users, it might be confusing to
have tasks scheduled for a different day show up on today's date.

Question about the docstring for org-habit-show-all-today: it says "even
if they are not scheduled." (I assume that means "not scheduled today,"
since entirely unscheduled habits do not work.)

Best,
Matt